Yoga and Mountain Magic
A yoga and hiking vacation in the magnificent Kitzbühel mountains offers both active recreation and a pleasant escape from our hectic lives.
Several approx. 2-hour hikes with like-minded people are complemented by daily yoga classes and meditation sessions.
We will go on excursions to the most beautiful corners of the region:
- Bichlach: Rolling hills of meadow and forest around the Vogelsberg and Giering ponds
- Venedigerblick, a marvellous hiking route: Zefirau, Schleier waterfall, Ebner chapel, goat farm
- Astbergweg: High-elevation hike with breath-taking views of the Wild Kaiser and the Kitzbühel mountains
- Other possible excursions: Hike in the Hohe Tauern and visit to the Mittersill National Park, trips to Gaudeamus Hut on Wild Kaiser and the Krimml waterfalls
You can join this active yoga vacation at any time. Please bring hiking shoes and raingear.
aktuelle Termine / Upcoming events
|02.07.2017 / 16:00 – 07.07.2017 / 14:00||register|
|16.07.2017 / 16:00 – 21.07.2017 / 14:00||register|
|30.07.2017 / 16:00 – 04.08.2017 / 14:00||register|
|13.08.2017 / 16:00 – 18.08.2017 / 14:00||register|
|27.08.2017 / 16:00 – 01.09.2017 / 14:00||register|
|03.09.2017 / 16:00 – 08.09.2017 / 14:00||register|
|17.09.2017 / 16:00 – 22.09.2017 / 14:00||register|
|01.10.2017 / 16:00 – 06.10.2017 / 14:00||register|
|15.10.2017 / 16:00 – 20.10.2017 / 14:00||register|
2017 daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2017 until 31 December 2017
Hotel closing times:
5 November / 2pm – 15 December 2017 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.