Introduction to Meditation
During meditation, the positive thoughts which prevail have a beneficial effect on the mind, nerves, sense organs and the entire body.
- Meditative asana practice with a focus on deep breathing, relaxation and precise body awareness.
- The next step in the meditation pose.
- Mantras: achieving mental and emotional balance with the universal mantra OM and other Sanskrit sound energies.
- Concentration exercises using candlelight and uplifting images and objects.
- Relaxed concentration through writing of mantras.
- 12 classical steps in the meditation experience.
- Establishing a meditation practice at home.
- Karma and mind: cause and effect in one's own thought processes.
aktuelle Termine / Upcoming events
Daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2017 until 22 December 2017, and from 8 January 2018 until 31 December 2018
Hotel closing times:
5 November / 2pm – 15 December 2017 / 2pm
3 April / 2pm – 4 May 2018 / 2pm
2 December / 2pm – 14 December 2018 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.