Vital Breath – Vital Energy
Learning to breathe with more awareness taps new energy reserves.
- Improved breathing through proper body posture and conscious relaxation.
- Systematic training of Alternate Nostril Breathing and Kapalabhati: Balancing the nervous system and the brain hemispheres, stimulating the energy channels (Nadis).
- Daily group meditation: Attaining mental balance through simple concentration exercises.
- From controlling breath to controlling vital energy (Prana).
- The interplay of Prana and thoughts.
- The yogic model of the physical and astral bodies.
2017 daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2017 until 31 December 2017
Hotel closing times:
5 November / 2pm – 15 December 2017 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.